In order to make more money, you must produce more. This is why I am going to tell you about these easy time management tools you can use to stay focused and get more done.
There are two major sources of value in the world of work today. The first is time and the second is knowledge. Today, time is the currency of modern business. By using these 5 techniques you will put yourself on the fast track to success.
Here are 5 tips that you can start to do today to take action and get more done.
1. Identify the most valuable things you do at work. How can you organize your time so that you do more of them?
2. Develop the habit of punctuality. Start arriving to work 15 minutes early.
3. Start one hour earlier. Organize your day so that you come in and get started one hour earlier than your coworkers. Work through lunchtime, and stay one hour later. Read my blog “4 Time Management Steps to DOUBLE Your Productivity at Work” about why this action step is so important.
4. Work all the time you work. Don’t waste a minute. If someone tries to distract you, tell him that you have to get “back to work!” and then do it.
5. Implement the “40 Hours Plus Formula.” Work on your job, or work on yourself to get better at what you do, 50-60 hours each week. Working 40 hours a week should be your minimum. If you really want to get ahead in you career you must work 40 plus hours a week.
Find out more about Brian Tracy.